Electric Hand Wood Table Planer Machine Industrial Woodworking Planer Tools 710W Electric Planer
The Portable Hand Planer kit has a powerful motor that provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods. It produces 17000RPM to achieve a fast removal rate. Includes reversible carbide blades for improved blade life and material finish. It has a depth adjustment knob and can be calibrated to 2.0mm approximately. Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut. A built in kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material. It also has a precision machined groove in front shoe that allows for edge chamfering. The Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability. The ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue. Includes a dust adaptor that allows for direct connection to vacuum cleaners. Kit Includes: Planer, Two reversible carbide blades (installed), Rabbeting fence, Blade depth setting gage, Dust Adaptor, Socket wrench, and Kit box
* suit for planning wood or floor at the stable working platform.
* with a key of switch, to provide more security.
* secure laying baseboard, to guarantee safer performance.
* powerful 480w motor, higher output power, better planing effect.
No Load Speed:17000RPM
The Advantages of EPL0570
* The powerful motor delivers 17,000 RPM and is engineered for fast stock removal. It will plane up to 3-1/4” wide and 5/64” deep in a single pass, with a 2-blade cutter head and double-edge carbide blades for added performance and a smooth finish. The click depth adjustment knob has an easy-to-read scale with settings from 0” to 5/64” for precise depth adjustment. In addition, the precision machined aluminum base is engineered for increased planning accuracy.
* Ease-of-Use Features
Comfort and ease-of-use features include a spring-loaded stand to elevate the base and protect the blades and work piece. This planer has a high power-to-weight ratio and has an ergonomically-centered balanced design, with rubberized soft grip on the front and rear handles for increased comfort on the job.
The blade setting system is engineered for fast blade installation, with an electric brake for maximum productivity.
The planer is engineered for door and window installers, finish carpenters, deck installers, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class cordless planer.
* Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
* Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
* Ergonomically centered balance with rubberized soft grips on the front and rear handles
* Easy blade setting system for fast blade installation