Corded Power Tools
* Lightweight, compact, and ideal for metal workers, vehicle fabricators, plumbers and other professionals who use grinders on a daily basis
Power: The angle grinder features a Powerful 6.0 amp motor to produce 12,000 no load rpm for professional cutting and grinding applications; The Efficient motor was designed with an extremely small field diameter, letting the user grind or cut with ease
* Comfort: The AGR21120 offers a 2 position side auxiliary handle specifically designed to angle to a natural position for maximum operator comfort; The top handle of the angle grinder is also ergonomically designed
* Convenient: The angle grinder also features Bosch’s Service Minder Brush System to eliminate guesswork and stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required; A 5/8 inches to 11 inch spindle works with a wide array of sizes, mounting the most popular accessories
* Durable: This angle grinder features an epoxy coated design to protect the tool from abrasive debris; It was also designed with a sealed switch to keep dust and debris from entering the switch mechanism
No Load Speed:0-12000RPM
The Advantages of 1200W Electric Angle Grinder
* The auxiliary handle can be moved into two positions that are specifically designed and angled to a natural position for maximum operator comfort, and the top handle is ergonomically designed.
* The grinder features a lock-on side switch for continuous operation, and it’s constructed to endure the rigors of all-day use with limited required maintenance. A 5/8 In. to 11 inch spindle works with a wide array of sizes, mounting the most popular accessories and the spindle lock allows for quick wheel changes.
* The Angle Grinder was designed with epoxy-coated field windings protect the tool from abrasive dust and metal debris. It was designed with a sealed switch to inhibit debris from getting into the switch mechanism to extend the tool life. The grinder comes with a burst-protection guard for user security.